ODH, Inc. is an innovative behavioral health technology solution company that leverages technology and clinical expertise to transform the delivery and economics of behavioral healthcare. ODH’s team of experts have decades of experience in the behavioral health, medical, clinical, pharmacy, business and data analytics and information technology fields, and is uniquely qualified to support the transformation of the management of behavioral healthcare. ODH is a subsidiary of Otsuka America, Inc. and part of the Otsuka Group of companies, an $11.9 billion global organization. Otsuka aspires to create new products for better health worldwide. For additional information on ODH, Inc., visit http://www.odhsolutions.com/.
The Security Architect is responsible for the planning, analysis, design, configuration, implementation and maintenance of the company’s information and network security infrastructure in the cloud. The individual is responsible for ensuring the company’s information and network security infrastructure is responsive to changes in industry regulations and risk, as well as ODH business priorities. The architect works across all product teams and participates in technical research, component architecture and design and security reviews to ensure new products and/or components meet company security requirements and standards. In addition, the architect supports the product teams with the implementation of new products and/or components through automation and security controls.
• Design, build and implement information security systems and controls for cloud hosted environments that balance business requirements with information security requirements.
• Identify security design and implementation gaps in existing and proposed architectures, and work with responsible product teams to recommend changes or enhancements
• Architects, designs, implements and maintains a security network within the company’s cloud hosted infrastructure that is used to:
o Host code quality platform for developers to use
o Provide a centralized and secure logging system
o Provide an environment to rapidly develop and test security fixes for code and containers
• Identify and communicate current and emergent security threats. Collaborate with product teams to design and integrate security architecture elements into the products to mitigate threats as they emerge.
• Train other team members on proper implementation of security requirements in product systems and/or components
• Maintains patient level data to which the position may have access, directly or indirectly, in a confidential and secure manner consistent with ODH, Inc. policies and federal and state laws (i.e., HIPAA, SAMSA, state data destruction laws).
• Undergoes training on HIPAA and privacy regulations on at least an annual basis or upon any significant change in the law, as determined by the Privacy Officer or the Information Security Officer. Completes all required information security training as appropriate by role. Incorporates learnings from training into daily job functions.
• Demonstrates the highest level of integrity in working with sensitive data or protected health information. Upon becoming aware of a data incident or a suspected data breach, the person filling this position is expected to immediately report such incident to the Privacy Officer.
• Maintains accurate and complete documentation regarding the creation, use, storage, or transmission of protected health information and other sensitive information, as required by applicable laws and company policies.
• Extensive experience with virtualization, containerization and other cloud technologies and service providers in both operational and security roles.
• Strong security background and understanding of security practices, best practices and controls required by common industry frameworks and standards, such as NIST and ISO.
• Demonstrated experience in security architecture, solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies, which includes design and implementation of security solutions.
• Security considerations of cloud computing that includes proper implementation of encryption, user authentication, system hardening and patching
• Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security best practices and implementation of solid security principles across the organization
• Exceptional communication skills with diverse audiences
• Strong leadership, project and team-building skills, including the ability to lead teams and drive projects and initiatives across multiple product teams
• Other Qualifications:
o BS/BA degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
o Minimum of 5 years functional experience with systems and security administration.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent industry certification
• Possesses some Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification